[Zoho Social] How Social Channels' Integration Works in Zoho Social?
How Social Channels' Integration Works in Zoho Social?
When we allow a social channel to be connected in Zoho Social, the social network generates an access token, which Zoho uses to administer social channels and lead generation. Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn access tokens have a 60-days lifespan. For other networks, the access token expiry isn't strictly set by them, but may expire. When an access token expires, we will have to reconnect that social channel in Zoho Social to renew its access token and reactivate the integration.
Access tokens can also expire if the credentials or admin role for an account change, or if we remove Zoho Social's permissions from the account. Please keep in mind that social networks may expire a user's access token sooner than the set time for security reasons. This can cause third-party apps like Zoho Social to have to reconnect.
Why do we receive a notification from Zoho Social to reconnect our social page?
How to Configure Permissions?
Once the account has been linked via a Facebook admin account, the administrator must allow Zoho Social all required permissions. To update Zoho Social's permissions in Facebook's settings, please refer to the following instructions.
- Log in to Facebook Admin account and access Business Integrations in Settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools
- In Business Integrations settings, click View and edit next to Zoho Social to update permissions.
- In the next pop-up, you will see Page permissions under Manage your Pages, Publish as Pages you manage, Access your Facebook Pages' messages, etc.
- Please ensure that the Facebook Page has a tick under each section — as missing just one permission could break the integration and lead to sync failure.
- Click Save.
How to Configure Lead Access?
As the Lead Forms integration is now set up by the Facebook Admin, please ensure they also have Leads Access in the Business Manager settings:
- Go to the Business Manager Settings and click on Leads Access under Integrations in the left-panel: https://business.facebook.com/settings/leads-accesses
- Select the brand Facebook Page.
- Check and assign CRM & People access to Zoho Social and the Facebook admin.
[Zoho CRM] Creating A Lead
Leads in Zoho CRM can be created in several ways; Direct creation Import Social media connection (Facebook and Twitter) Zoho Mail integration Zoho Cliq (website ) integration To create directly, click on the '+' icon at the top right of the screen. ...
[Zoho CRM] Cannot integrate with Zoho Campaign? "Organization already integrated"?
Zoho CRM cannot be integrated with Marketing Automation and Zoho Campaign at the same time. To enable Zoho Campaign-Zoho CRM integration, the organization has to disable the existing integration from Marketing Hub to Zoho CRM first; and vice versa if ...
[Zoho People] Accepting Invitation as a user in your organization
In Zoho People, you need to be invited by the system admin into your organization before you can proceed to be a user in your particular organization. Once the system admin invites you to the organization, you will receive an email. In the email, it ...
[Zoho Expense] Integration Between Zoho Expense and Zoho People
If you subscribed to Zoho People and Zoho Expense, these two applications can be integrated. It means the employee's data will be synced once the admin has added them as a user. How to sync? Go to Login Zoho Expense > Settings > Integrations > Zoho ...
[Zoho Desk] How to Edit Assignment Rules
Assignment rules help you automatically assign the tickets that are received in your Zoho Desk. The rule is based on certain specified conditions that can route tickets to the appropriate department and further assign ownership to it. While this ...