[Zoho Recruit] Mapping Dependency Fields
In Zoho Recruit, it is possible to map dependency fields together. You can set the parent to be dropdown field and the child to be a multiselect field for example. To do so:
- Go to Setup > Customization > Modules > Hover on the module you require and click the ellipsis icon, ••• > Click on Map Dependency Fields
- Click "New" to add a dependency relationship or the pencil icon if you want to edit an existing one.
- Choose the parent field and the child field and click "Next"
- Then, for every "Parent Field" value, you can choose multiple values from the "Child Field" to be mapped. To choose multiple values, hold down "Ctrl" or "cmd" button
- Click "Save" and you're done! Now whenever a value from the parent field is chosen, only a specific set of values will be visible in the child field.
[Zoho Desk] Mapping Dependency Field
There are certain fields whose values depend on another field's value. This can be defined as a parent-child relationship. For example, let's say there are two fields - Country and State - in your Tickets module. The values in the State field will ...
[Zoho Recruit] Deleting Zoho Recruit Organization
This is a common problem when you have your own Zoho Recruit organization, and your admin has its own Zoho Recruit organization. When this happens, your admin cannot invite you to join its organization because you already in another one. The ...
[Zoho Recruit] Adding/Editing Field Dependency
To add/edit field dependency in Zoho Recruit, go to Setup > Modules > Hover on the module the parent/child fields are in, choose "Map Dependency Fields" There, you can choose to map what child field values to which parent field value. Make sure you ...
[Zoho Recruit] How to deactivate and activate user in Zoho Recruit?
How to deactivate and activate user in Zoho Recruit? Deactivating User When an employee leaves the company, you might want to deactivate the said user. To do so: 1. Go to Setting > Users 2. Deactivate existing user that no longer need the license. ...
[Zoho Recruit] How to add multiple currencies
How to add multiple currencies in Zoho Recruit Log in to the Zoho recruit using the administration privilege Please be noted that the function would not be available for the standard Zoho recruit edition Before you can add multiple currencies, you ...