[Zoho Desk] How to Edit Assignment Rules
Assignment rules help you automatically assign the tickets that are received in your Zoho Desk. The rule is based on certain specified conditions that can route tickets to the appropriate department and further assign ownership to it. While this makes sense for new tickets, you can also trigger an assignment rule when tickets are updated in your help desk.
- Assignment rules are applicable only for the Tickets module.
- Only users with Profile permission for managing Help Desk Automation can access this feature.
- You can create a maximum of 5 rules, 15 rules, and 30 rules per organization in the Standard, Professional, and Enterprise editions, respectively.
- Each rule can be associated with a maximum of 5 targets and can associate up to 25 different criteria
The client can edit the assignment rule as follow:
- Click the Setup icon ( ) in the top bar.
- In the Setup Landing page, click Assignment Rules under Automation.
- Click Direct assignment under Assignment Rules
- And by clicking an existing rule, you will be able to see the below layout after closely following mentioned steps
You may edit the Rule Name and Description of the rule.
You can specify the Execution Criteria for the rule by choosing either "Ticket Update" or "Ticket Create" or both.
In the "Ticket coming to", specify the target of tickets to which this rule will apply to. For example, If you choose "Customer Experience" department in this field, the rule will only apply to the tickets created in this particular department only.
You may then proceed to enter the required criteria as shown below
Then, choose where you want to move the tickets to and specify a particular agent in that department if you want to.
After you follow all of the steps explained above. you may click "Save".
[Zoho Desk] Add a Help Article When Replying to a Ticket
Add a help article when replying to a ticket When replying to a ticket in Zoho Desk, you can add existing article from your knowledge base. You can either add the whole article to the reply or add a link to the article. Follow the steps below to do ...
[Zoho Desk] How to easily find duplicate Contacts or Accounts
Zoho Desk has the capability to track duplicates in the Customer module. This makes it easy if you would like to do clean-up of your Customers or Accounts and make sure there are no duplicates. Follow these steps on how to do that. 1. Go to the ...
[Zoho Desk] How to mark a contact as not spam
How to mark a contact as not spam 1. Search for the contact that marked as spam. Open the contact and you will see the Spam tag 2. To mark it as not spam, at the contact page, click on the 3 dots icon at the top right corner 3. Click on "Not Spam" ...
[Zoho Desk] Mapping Dependency Field
There are certain fields whose values depend on another field's value. This can be defined as a parent-child relationship. For example, let's say there are two fields - Country and State - in your Tickets module. The values in the State field will ...
[Zoho CRM] A Comprehensive Guide for Zoho CRM Wizards
Unleashing the Power of Zoho CRM Wizards: A Comprehensive Guide What is CRM Wizards? Zoho CRM Wizards are a powerful tool designed to simplify and enhance the data entry process in Zoho CRM. They enable users to break down lengthy forms into a series ...