[Zoho FSM] September 2023 Updates
Zoho FSM has almost 30 in-built reports. You can now expand its scope by customizing it according to your needs. You have the flexibility to include the appropriate fields or attributes that effectively display your data in a manner that is easily understandable, offering precise details and relevant insights for astute decision-making.
API to associate records with integrated service
is now available to sync (link, unlink, or push) records between Zoho FSM and Zoho Finance (Zoho Books/Invoice). You can also use this API to sync (link or unlink) records between Zoho FSM and Zoho CRM.
- A new parameter, Comparator, is now supported in the Search API. Use this parameter to determine how the search should be performed.
- In Dispatch Console, the viewing preferences that can be saved, now include the value selected in the Territory filter and the Service Resources filter in the Gantt view.
Android (Version 1.5.17)
- While editing a work order, or an estimate, you can now reorder the line items through a long press.
- In the Estimate, Work Order, and Service Appointment Details page, user can now tap the service, part, and service task line items to view the details in the bottom popup.
- Under the Notes tab, the preview of longer messages has now been increased to three lines. Tap on the entry to view the entire note.
iOS (Version 1.2.57)
- Under the Notes tab, the preview of longer messages has now been increased to three lines, accompanied by a Show More/Less button.