[Zoho Desk] iOS v2.8.1 Update
In the latest iOS update (v2.8.1) of the Zoho Desk mobile app, Zoho has brought in support for the below mentioned functionalities.
Sensitive Content Detection: Provide a safer experience by detecting and alerting users to nudity in images and videos before displaying them on-screen. Please refer the screenshot depicted below:
Here are the steps to enable the Sensitive Content Detection feature:
Also, please ensure that you have enabled the following setting within the mobile device's settings.
- Go on to the Desk mobile app.
- Select the 'Settings' option.
- Scroll down to select the 'Privacy and Security' option.
- Enable the 'Sensitive Content detection' option is enabled.
Predictive text: Provides you with suggested words or phrases based on the characters typed on the IM chat screen. Please refer to the screenshot depicted below for visual reference:
- Go on to the mobile device's settings.
- Select the 'Privacy and Security' option.
- Select 'Sensitive Content Warning' option and ensure that Zoho Desk is enabled.